If we receive your order at least eight days prior to the event, we will send your tickets to you. A shipping and handling fee of €5.00 is charged per booking. Ticket agencies charge an advance booking fee of 10% per ticket. A box office fee of €2.00 is charged for each ticket sold at the box office.
Upon presentation of proper identification, a 10% discount is available per ticket to individuals who are
- enrolled in a college, university, traineeship, or military/community service (up to age 30),
- severely handicapped (at least 70%), or
- holders of an “NDR Kultur Karte” (only applies to events classified as “Prize Winners’ Concerts” and the events “Kleines Fest im großen Park” (“Small Festival in the Big Park”).
- When purchasing tickets at the box office, customers who can present a statewide rail ticket (Länderticket) for Mecklenburg-Vorpommern or a “Schönes-Wochenende-Ticket” from Deutsche Bahn AG will receive a discount on tickets for everyone traveling in their group. This only applies to venues with direct rail connections.
A 50% discount is available for
- school-age children (ages six through 18).
Children under the age of three qualify for free admission to the events “Kleines Fest im großen Park” (“Small Festival in the Big Park”).
Please send a copy of the appropriate identification document required for discount (including the appropriate booking code) by post or fax to our office:
Festspiele Mecklenburg-Vorpommern gGmbH
Fax: +49 (0) 385 – 591 85 86
Please note that discounts cannot be applied retroactively by ticket agencies or at the box office and do not apply to previously purchased full-price tickets.
We accept the following forms of payment for advance booking:
- Credit cards (Visa or Mastercard)
- Check (only German “Verrechnungsscheck”)
- Bank transfer
Unpaid tickets are reserved for ten days. Your tickets will be sent to you after we have received your payment. If no payment is received by the specified payment deadline, your ticket order will be automatically cancelled.
Please note that all tickets purchased from the box office must be paid in cash.
Account holder: Festspiele Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
Bank name: Sparkasse Mecklenburg-Schwerin
Bank code (BLZ): 140 520 00
Acct. no.: 30 99 15 554
Reference: Booking code + last name
For EU bank transfers:
IBAN: DE43 1405 2000 0309 9155 54
A shipping and handling fee of €5.00 is added to each ticket order.
Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged.